July 12, 2021
Location: Porto, Portugal
- Experience in functional and automated Microsoft software testing.
- An intrinsic passion for learning and self-development.
- Good communication skills and competence with written and verbal in English.
- Experience in solving problems and tasks of different complexity.
- Can work as a scientist to experiment/test, validate assumptions and connect the dots to reach a conclusion.
- Self-directed, independent, and comfortable in a fast paced and often multi-directional work environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or management information systems.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of .NET, C#
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Studio
- Knowledge of Web API’s
- Knowledge of Katalon Studio and/or Ranorex Studio
- Experience working with Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM
What you will be doing:
- Define the best testing technologies for our product.
- Lining up our test automation strategy and deploying it.
- Testing functionalities, discussing the issues you found.
- Creating and executing test scripts and scenarios.
- Check whether the functionalities that have been built, match the requirements.
CRX Software builds, delivers and supports an intuitive and innovative ERP solution called RailCube for the railway industry.
We are now opening a brand-new office in Porto to complement our two hubs in Paris and Rotterdam and want you to join us.
RailCube targets railway companies seeking reliable operations management and the highest safety standards. Our goal is to enhance operations by continuing to develop intuitive and innovative features, resulting in more efficient and improved business processes for our clients.
Hosted in Microsoft Enterprise Cloud (Azure) the RailCube solution fosters scalable technology that streamlines business processes for our clients.
Due to increasing demand from new clients across Europe and other continents, we are looking for Quality Engineers to come be a key part of a high-performing and motivated team. Our goal is to have a positive culture where engineering teams deliver reliably to any environment.
What we offer:
- Market competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- 25 holidays a year
- Centrally located offices in prestigious districts and buildings in Paris and Rotterdam and Porto
- A lot of growth potential within a fast-growing organization