Rosters and duties
- Define duties to plan the required work, such as driving trains and ground worker activities. Duties can be planned both on a recurring basis (weekly) or ad-hoc.
- Create rosters for your staff, in groups or individual. A roster gives a clear view of the availability of your staff.
- Automatic assignment of duties to staff, based on the employees rosters.
- Inform your staff of newly planned duties by e-mail or smartphone. Including attached documents, such as wagonlists and brake reports.
- Specify weekly recurring transports per customer and/or project. Quickly identify orders to cover.
- Prepare required resources (locomotives, duties) and receive alerts instantly if any resource is missing or is not suitable for the task.