EXTEND YOUR COMMUNICATION
The mobile RAILCUBE application enhances the communication with your drivers and wagon inspectors. Information entered by the office employees is instantly available on the mobile devices and vice versa.
Some of the mobile functions:
- Time registration (staff can review and validate their shifts)
- Registering damages (register damage using the AVV repository, optionally take and upload photos, generation of international Damage Report (Appendix 4)
- Reporting actual times of transports (departure and arrival times can be entered by the driver)
- Viewing and printing transport related documents (wagon list, brake report, consignment notes)
- Review and adapt train composition
- Registration of fueling and daily checks
- Enter preferences in your roster so the planner will create a roster that better suits your needs.
- Easily request leave of absence while you are on the road and keep track of your balance and the status of the requests.
- Check the validity of your certificates and route knowledge to prevent them from expiring.
We currently support the two major mobile platforms: Android and iOS.