Senior C# .NET developer
We are looking for a senior C# .NET developer!
Location: Porto, Portugal
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years experience with C# and .NET framework technologies
- Experience with WinForms, MVC, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
- An intrinsic passion for learning and self-development
- Good communication skills and competence with written and verbal English
- Experience in solving problems and tasks of different complexity
- Can work as a scientist to experiment/test, validate assumptions and connect the dots to reach a conclusion
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or management information systems
Nice to have:
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure
- Web API’s
- Web services
- Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM
What you will be doing:
- Develop new innovative RailCube features
- Writing and implementing efficient code in existing programs
- Provide solid test reports
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Develop and mentor the junior developers of the team
- Serve as second line of support (bug fixing)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ask customers questions to quickly understand the root cause of the issue
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback
- Document designs and follow standard development processes
- Writing technical designs
From three locations, Paris, Rotterdam and Porto, CRX Software builds, delivers and supports an intuitive and innovative ERP solution called RailCube for the railway industry.
RailCube targets Railway companies seeking reliable operations management and the highest safety standards. Our goal is to enhance operations by continuing to develop intuitive and innovative features, resulting in more efficient and improved business processes for our clients.
Hosted in Microsoft Enterprise Cloud (Azure) the RailCube solution fosters scalable technology that streamlines business processes for our clients.
Due to winning new client mandates across Europe and other continents, we are looking for more colleagues to help manage the growth.
What we offer:
- Market competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- 25 holidays a year
- Centrally located offices in prestigious districts and buildings in Paris, Rotterdam and Porto
- A lot of growth potential within a fast-growing organization
Do you meet the above requirements and want to join our team in Porto? Wait no longer and apply now or call +31 10 257 9953