We are looking for a business consultant!
October 10, 2022
- University degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or a similar discipline
- Analytical, independent, structured
- Good at giving presentations and trainings
- Advanced written and verbal command of English
- Enthusiastic and good in a team
Nice to have:
- Dutch, German, or Spanish in speaking and writing
- Experience in the railway industry
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the onboarding of new clients e.g. together with the client you will determine the scope of the implementation, analyze client needs and what is required to deliver successfully
- Facilitate workshops/meetings/calls to discuss scope, status and other necessary (potentially technical) subjects that are connected to the implementation.
- Writing requirements so the team can build what the client needs
- Support the client with identifying specific interfaces and other business requirements necessary for Go-Live and phases thereafter.
- Create workflows, system data flows and any other diagrams the customer needs
- Produce and manage any other client-facing documentation such as project plan, manuals etc.
- Deliver train-the-trainer sessions such that the key users at the client have thorough understanding of the software suite before getting started with the application(s).
- Configure client specific environment including user accounts, import master data etc.
- Serve as escalation point for the client(s) and answer any questions they may have
- Coordinate any topic (e.g. user stories, tasks, bugs) between client, product owners and development teams
- Management reporting
From three locations, Paris (France), Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and Porto (Portugal), CRX Software builds, delivers and supports an intuitive and innovative ERP solution called RailCube for the railway industry. CRX Software sells RailCube to Railway companies seeking reliable operations management and the highest safety standards. Our goal is to enhance operations by continuing to develop intuitive and innovative features, resulting in more efficient and improved business processes for our clients.
Available as “SaaS”, the RailCube solution fosters scalable technology that streamlines business processes for our clients.
Due to winning new clients we are looking for more colleagues to help manage the growth.
What is in it for you
- Market competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- A dynamic working environment where there are plenty of possibilities for you to thrive if you are open to it
- Centrally located offices in prestigious districts and buildings in all locations